Tuesday, April 26, 2005

bubbles under my skin

i'm antsy. way way antsy. i got startled awake by a very loud knock at my door. i didn't like this. i had a dream last night about a large black man telling me about his gay sex experience. that was odd. i don't know why i dream what i do dream. hm...

i'm really hot right now. i feel like my skin is melting off my bones....but the thermometer says that my tempterature is 97.2 ... hmmmmmmm.... meh.

so....i'm having this interesting little thought... but i don't know if i should go sharing it... it could be used as evidence in the future...

today, someone asked me if my disenchanted detachedness was like a constant state of zen.... i replied "yes. the zen art of 'i don't give a rat's ass'. " i amuse myself at times. *ahem*

people...are....confusing. i don't know. blahblahblah. i feel really weird. i need to be tired. NOW. i have classes early in the morning. goddamit. gah... i can't get tired....

another night of shadows, another night of whispers. will it ever go away.

No comments: