Sunday, April 24, 2005

errrraaarggguh

GNOMES. they're at it again... mining in my brain cavity. earlier this evening, i was sitting quietly in my bedroom, musing over some train of thought and !STAB STAB STAB STAB! they began to dig to new depths, leaving me rolling around in my bed, crying out in pain and contempt for these vile little beings that plague me. however...i almost have to admire their persistence and ability to get under my skin (and in my head). it's not often that things keep my attention for long....but they've managed to keep their place as my #1 advesaries to date. HOO-FUCKIN-RAH. 

Okay, i'm being ridiculous there. Sometimes i get ridiculous because i don't plan on sharing this with anyone. if someone saw it, they'd be calling to have me admitted again for sure. i'm supposed to be in 'remission' but lately, things keep popping up. they say that might always happen. they who? they they. not that I ever believed the 'theys' and 'thems'. whatever.

i have classes tomorrow... i think i may go see a doctor about this cough thing that's been developing in my chest. perhaps its a den of highly insipid hornets that have lost their way and have taken up refuge in my chest cavity.... but i really hope not. i'm highly allergic to bee stings and bugs just plain creep me out; however, my mind believes that its a likely possibilty. perhaps a wager should be set? hmm...
ow...my brain meats hurt. *blink*

No comments: